Current WorkforceDEVELOPING THE CURRENT WORKFORCE TO ITS FULL POTENTIAL.
Local education and training initiatives for local NHS organisations
Lewisham CEPN is tasked with supporting the continuing personal and professional development of primary care staff, and with initiating innovative, community-based (and, where possible, multiprofessional) educational and training programmes, in order to reinforce and future-proof the workforce in primary and community care settings.
Lewisham CEPN priorities to support the current workforce
- Locally-driven and innovative training for local staff
- Balancing clinical and non-clinical workforce training requirements
- Diffusion of best practice
- Developing multiprofessional training
- Developing clear career pathways for staff to support satisfaction, development and retention.
Investing in our people
Please see in the relevant pages of this website for initiatives to support reception, admin, IT and managerial staff development, GPN development, HCA development and multiprofessional development.